Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VAG Engine & Transmission Codes

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello

Iíd really appreciate a copy of this App if possible please

Thanks

Sam

Post Thanks / Like
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Don't think that making an intro will fix this comment as you've already ask the question.

Have you Googled this app that's why you joined this forum? This app is posted on a few forums. This old app is free to download and use. No one apart from a member of the Ross-Tech forum has asked for the new app.

Do you have a VAG vehicle, if so please add you car spec to your profile.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya

Good point aha !!

I am also a VCDS/VAG-COM user

I own a V10TDi LWB Phaeton, a 1.9TDi Bora, a 2.8 V6 4Motion Bora and am building an AC Cobra replica on S5 running gear with a 3.0 VR6 Compound Turbo setup up front with an Audi B8 2.0T gearbox in the rear (heavily modified rear subframe)

Havenít googled the app as yet, will do that shortly

Was looking to see what the most powerful FWD engine/gearbox setup was available in the B8 or later cars (as I have one in the rear of the cobra and am more than likely going to destroy it !

All the best

Sam

Post Thanks / Like
    What year is this Phaeton V10? The only Phaeton V10 is:

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 12/2002-10/2006, Model: Phaeton, Engine Code: AJS, 230Kw, 313PS, 4.9 Ltr, 10 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection (TDI) V10

Do you have a genuine VAG-COM\VCDS or a cloned cable?

If you have a genuine cable add your details in VAG-COM/VCDS User Locations along with your location?
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Pheaton is a 54 Plate itís also the rather rare 4 seat model!

Genuine cable, have had it a while and used it for plenty of retrofits etc - worth mentioning I also have a registered version of CarProg and the associated hardware (purchased that to replace the KESSY module in the phaeton after water ingress!)

As you suggest, will add details and locations on the relevant page once Iím more established with this forum

Post Thanks / Like
    I see you've added your details, but a fault of this forum is it doesn't show for a few posts.

2004/54 Phaeton 4.9 TDI V10 LWB
    2000/Y Bora 2.8 V6 4Motion (AUE Engine)
    2000/Y Bora 1.9 TDI (ASV Engine)
    VR6 Compound turbo powered Cobra.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12