Thread: Jetta Bluemotion Rear Mudflaps

Post Thanks / Like

Jetta Bluemotion Rear Mudflaps

Hello,

I wonder if anyone could confirm for me that it is not possible to fit rear mudflaps to my 2015 Jetta Bluemotion GT? I have tried both versions sold by VW but neither seem to fit properly despite the VW catalogue saying that only the Phaeton cannot be fitted with mud flaps?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum.

Well ETKA list them so you should get them of a dealer.

1 set front mud flaps - 5C6 075 111 - 41.20
    1 set rear mud flaps - 5C6 075 101 A - 41.20

http://www.partsbase.org/vw/jetta-sy...p-vw-5c6075111

This is a good site to keep in you favorites/bookmarks. http://www.partsbase.org/vw/
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

3. Thanks embrajimmy thanked for this post
    Likes embrajimmy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your prompt reply and for the useful links, Keithuk!

Unfortunately I have tried both 5C6 075 101 and 5C6 075 101 A but neither of them fits correctly. The first is for Jettas up to 2014 and the latter for 2015 onwards but they are not designed to fit the Bluemotion for some reason - different styling perhaps?

I managed to fit the front mudflaps as they are ideal for the job but my VW distributor tells me that there does not seem to be a rear mudflap available so far for the Jetta Bluemotionand there isn't even a warning message on their parts computer to say that the A version doesn't fit! Strange eh?

Still hope springs eternal and maybe VW will address this issue in due course...
    2015 Jetta BlueMotion GTI 2.0 TDI-CR

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=embrajimmy;80115]Hello,

I wonder if anyone could confirm for me that it is not possible to fit rear mudflaps to my 2015 Jetta Bluemotion GT? I have tried both versions sold by VW but neither seem to fit properly despite the VW catalogue saying that only the Phaeton cannot be fitted with mud flaps?
    Hi. I have just got a new 2016 model Jetta 1.4TSI bluemotion. I'm afraid I have no idea about part numbers but it was an ex demo and came with mud flaps front and rear already fitted. Cheers.

6. Likes embrajimmy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh well, hope springs eternal! Thanks!
    2015 Jetta BlueMotion GTI 2.0 TDI-CR