Thread: Trim badges

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Trim badges

When I first bought my Eos, there was no model/ badge on the boot lid, but as I wasn't overly familiar with these vehicles at the time, I didn't know any different. Some months down the line, having seen a few other Eos 's, (& having fallen completely in love with the car) Ive noticed most of them have the Eos badge on the left of the boot lid, and the model/trim to the right. Is it possible, or even feasible, to have such badges added retrospectively. Thanks.
    2008 Eos Sport 2.0 FSI, Auto

Post Thanks / Like
    Like this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-GENUIN...YAAOSwSclXLQyL

You could do with access to another car (try dealer forecourt) to get the correct position. I made a quick paper template when I was in a similar situation.
    2016 Touareg R-Line Plus 3.0 V6 TDI 262PS 8-Speed Tiptronic. Canyon Grey Metallic, 21" Mallory Alloys, Dynamic Air Suspension, 14way Electric Two Tone Nappa Sports Seats, Memory Pack, Tow Pack, Area View, Ambient Light Pack, Heated Steering Wheel, Pano Roof, Climate, Keyless Entry and Start, Google maps, blah blah etc, etc,

2016 Golf R-Line 1.4 TSI 150PS 7-speed DSG. Pure White, Keyless Entry and Start, Climate Control, 18" Durban alloys, Car-net Guide and inform + App-connect.

3. Thanks CATalytic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Trim bdges

Quote Originally Posted by GolfRLine View Post
    Like this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-GENUIN...YAAOSwSclXLQyL

You could do with access to another car (try dealer forecourt) to get the correct position. I made a quick paper template when I was in a similar situation.
    Cheers - GolfRLine;90270. I ought to have realised there would be availablity on ebay haha. Ebay is the new Harrods

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers, GolfRLine - I ought to have known there would be availability on ebay. I reckon ebay is the new Harrods haha

Post Thanks / Like
    The car could be ordered minus its engine designation or name and engine as a no cost option, the badges are easily available from VW but there are four different engine badge designs for the 2L FSI, you can have TSI in chrome, chrome, red, FSI all chrome, 2.0 FSI all chrome, 2.0 FSI chrome with red I and red SI or 2.0 T, al about 30 each
    2003 Skoda Octavia VRS Estate. APR 98RON remap, APR R1 diverter valve, Jetex exhaust, K&N panel filter, 8x18 Wolfrace Pro-Lite eco 2.0 wheels with 225/40 18 Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres.
    2006 Polo GTI 1.8T, APR 95RON remap
    1988 Golf 2 GTI 16 valve, 2.2 with Weber Alpha injection
    1983 Golf 1 GTI 8 valve, 2 litre with Eurospec racing 42/36 head
    1972 1302LS auto 1641cc conversion

Vile Invention

Dark was that day when Diesel conceived his grim engine that begot you, vile invention, more vicious, more criminal than the camera even, metallic monstrosity, bale and bane of our culture, chief woe of our Commonweal. How dare the Law prohibit hashish and heroin yet license your use, who inflate all weak inferior egos? Their addicts only do harm to their own lives: you poison the lungs of the innocent, your din dithers the peaceful, and on choked roads hundreds must daily die by chance-medley. Nimble technicians, surely you should hang your heads in shame. Your wit works mighty wonders, has landed men on the Moon, replaced brains by computers, and can smithy a "smart" bomb. It is a crying scandal that you cannot take the time or be bothered to build us, what sanity knows we need, an odorless and noiseless staid little electric brougham.

W.H. Auden (1907-1973), A Curse: