Thread: Golf Mk 6 Cabriolet GT TDI Issues

Post Thanks / Like

Golf Mk 6 Cabriolet GT TDI Issues

Hi - I have just bought a 63 plate and there are a couple of points I would like to clarify before going back to the dealers:
    1. The tyre pressure monitoring option doesn't appear in the menu and the dealer says this is because new tyres must have been fitted without the monitoring valves - is that true.
    2. We have an ongoing argument about the missing wind deflector and after insisting that it was in the boot when we took delivery the dealer now keeps fobbing me off - the latest excuse being that he needs to speak to VW Leasing (the previous owners) to see if one was listed in the spec. drawn up to sell the car. I had assumed that this stowed somewhere in the boot in its carrying bag (as with the beetle cabriolet) but the dealer says the bag lies loose on the floor. When I was looking for it I noticed that the roof of the boot is olive green covered bare metal - this seems at odds with the finish of the rest of the car - is it supposed to be like this or is something missing? I have attached a photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VW Boot.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	5441