Thread: Forum Down Time: 11 - 12th May 2017

Post Thanks / Like

Post Forum Down Time: 11 - 12th May 2017

Hi,

Well as you may have noticed the forum was off line for a day and a half... Everyone needs a break and our server decided it was time lol

In short we ran out of disk space, combined with the hosting companies infrastructure taking wayyyy to long to recover a backup caused this issue.

Solution... VolkswagenForum.co.uk will have its own server in the next few weeks...

Sorry for this but im a team of one with a full time job

2. Thanks Aunty Pasty thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I posted yesterday. http://www.volkswagenforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21840

Does the Skoda forum use the same server?

I'm having another problem with this forum. I can't post error codes and I just tried to edit a post I've just made and it comes back with an error.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /editpost.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    HI Keithuk

Please send me a PM or email with the issues and I will look into it.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was last on this site Monday 22nd May no problem. I tried to come on Tuesday site not available along with the http://www.skodaforum.co.uk/

I emailed Crasher to see if there was a problem. He said there was a problem with this site last week but it works this week.

I use IE11 all the time I tried FireFox and it found the site once then it stopped.

Rory I've sent you PM's before but you never answer anything.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.