Thread: Reverse Sensors - 2007 Touran

Post Thanks / Like

Reverse Sensors - 2007 Touran

Hi Folks,

A very much VW newbie here. I'm looking to add some reverse sensors to my car and have a few questions that I am hoping the good folk here might be able to answer.

Firstly would the bumper have any markings where the sensors should be on the inner side?

If the answer to the above is no, then would the bumper need to be removed, in order for the sensors to be fitted?

T.I.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    The bumper has to be removed and most VAG bumpers I have removed have the + marks the spot, except my Octavia....
    2003 Skoda Octavia VRS Estate. APR 98RON remap, APR R1 diverter valve, Jetex exhaust, K&N panel filter, 8x18 Wolfrace Pro-Lite eco 2.0 wheels with 225/40 18 Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres.
    2006 Polo GTI 1.8T, APR 95RON remap
    1988 Golf 2 GTI 16 valve, 2.2 with Weber Alpha injection
    1983 Golf 1 GTI 8 valve, 2 litre with Eurospec racing 42/36 head
    1972 1302LS auto 1641cc conversion

Vile Invention

Dark was that day when Diesel conceived his grim engine that begot you, vile invention, more vicious, more criminal than the camera even, metallic monstrosity, bale and bane of our culture, chief woe of our Commonweal. How dare the Law prohibit hashish and heroin yet license your use, who inflate all weak inferior egos? Their addicts only do harm to their own lives: you poison the lungs of the innocent, your din dithers the peaceful, and on choked roads hundreds must daily die by chance-medley. Nimble technicians, surely you should hang your heads in shame. Your wit works mighty wonders, has landed men on the Moon, replaced brains by computers, and can smithy a "smart" bomb. It is a crying scandal that you cannot take the time or be bothered to build us, what sanity knows we need, an odorless and noiseless staid little electric brougham.

W.H. Auden (1907-1973), A Curse:

3. Thanks saul thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone recommend any sensors for the car.

Also would anyone be able to let me know if there is a loom already in place where by we can add the original sensors to it.
    2007 Touran 2.0 TDI-PD

Post Thanks / Like
    Which radio model do you have as it needs to be sat/nav to show these parking sensors in operation?

You can check the part number on the loom so see if you have one fitted and if you have front fog lamps.

Wiring set for bumper for vehicles with parking aid, external temperature sensor, front - 1T0 971 095 AF - 79.13
    Wiring set for bumper for vehicles with ultrasonic sensors, rear- 1T0 971 085 - 161.90
    Wiring set for bumper for vehicles with ultrasonic sensors, rear- 1T0 971 085 B - 161.90
    Wiring set for bumper for vehicles with ultrasonic sensors, rear- 1T0 971 085 D - 161.90

Sensor rear primed - 4H0 919 275 S GRU - 92.42 was dropped on 01/05/2010 for 4H0 919 275 GRU - 90.49, GRU in a part number means primed so you have to paint them. The centre sensor is going to be the same.

There are other bits for these sensors, sensor bracket, seal ring, adaptor.

You click on rear sensor and it shows the front.

You can Google these sensors. https://www.sparepartstore24.co.uk/s...sors/vw/touran
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.