Thread: Bluetooth Connection problem

Post Thanks / Like

Question Bluetooth Connection problem

Hello,

I bought a CC a couple of months ago, but didn't bother to fiddle with pairing my phone with the car's bluetooth. Well, tried today for about an hour, and ... nothing. Tried watching YouTube "tutorials", but unfortunately, most of them are for Iphone. The ones that I found for androids are completely useless, so I kind of gave up.

I got to the point where the car tells me the PIN number, (in some of the videos it's just a random four to six digit number, but noooooooo, my car uses some stupid combination of 1111 2222 3333 4444 or 9999 0000 1111 2222), and after I put in these numbers in my phone it says pairing, and after that i get another message on the phone asking if I want to let the bluetooth system read my phone's phone book. I press OK and after that, the system says that the pairing cannot be done.

Any step-by-step tips on how to do this?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Whose Bluetooth are you trying to get connected OEM or aftermarket? Which radio model is fitted?
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello again and sorry for not doing things the right way.
    Thank you for the reply!
    I'm trying to connect to an OEM bluetooth, but I have no clue what radio model is the one that's in the car.

Edit: it's a 510. It was easy to find out, apparently.
    Last edited by PatricCH; 13-09-17 at 22:53.
    2009 CC 2.0 TDI-CR