Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EOBD II Fault Codes Software

Post Thanks / Like

EOBD II Fault Codes Software

Hi guys.

When I bought my Golf GTD over 4 years ago I printed out all the data from AD which we have at work. I thought if would be better if all these EOBD II error codes were in an app so you could search for the number and its description and cause would be shown. You can search the database for any VAG or EOBD II error number, Fault location and Possible causes, words or numbers. I've added different error codes that I've found over the years and it now has 7951 error codes. Now because I have a VW these codes will match VAG vehicle but obviously EOBD II error codes match alot of manufactures.

Now I've tried it on Win9x/ME/WinXp 32bit/Vista 32bit/Windows 7 32bit/Windows 8 64bit and it works ok. I first posted this app 3 years ago on myturbodiesel.com and its been very popular. The problem that Chitty posted is it didn't work on his Vista 64bit yet another users post it work on his Win7 64bit if he Run as Administrator. Other users on other forums have reported it works on Win 7 64bit and Win 8 64bit.

Please read the ReadMe First.txt file before you use it.

Yes I've heard all the excuses there are loads of sites online that give error codes but if you can't get online then your stuck.

I now have 2 package available.

1) a basic exe and ocx file.

2) a full installation package.

Please state which operating system your using?

This new app has over 10.000 error codes.

Please make comment in here if you find this app useful and click the Like option.

Update:

304 downloads of the txt file.

Now I see a lot of guests browsing this thread and they probably join the forum just to download me app then we never see them again.

Please make a comment whether you like this app or not?

Update 20/10/2015:

Mega.co.nz have updated their downloads so I've posted the new links. Sorry this isn't the new version as I would like a contribution for this one.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Keithuk; 05-08-14 at 22:41. Reason: Update
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

2. Thanks Orchid70, Lisbon, Chewystu, WhySoSerious thanked for this post
    Likes Orchid70, Steviebeans, Chewystu liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know where to move it to, its a good idea but a lot of work for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers Crasher it is alot of work but I don't mind sharing if anyone is interested.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm interested, any help you need just ask.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the software, it works well and is very informative.

All the best,

Mick
    2005 Golf TDI (140), 5 Door, Black.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers Mick you're the only one thats asked for it apart from Crasher but I had to email it to him I don't know if he's tried it yet?

Nice sig its a pity other users don't follow suit.

Post Thanks / Like
    No I have not have chance yet, been bust building a brand new full engine for a 1970 Karmann Ghia automatic. You software looks much better than the Ross Tech Wiki which has many codes missing for later cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. I'm interested too, because i don't have allways internet when i am with my car far away from home. Thanks in advance !

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still waiting for your PM didus?

Post Thanks / Like
    I found it on other forum starting with mh.... you've uploaded it there and i say again thanks for the soft. It is very good and it's working fine on win 7 32 bit.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast