Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 90mm Center Caps

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    90mm Center Caps

    Hey! I'm just wondering if anyone knows the best place to get 90mm VW center caps? I've been searching online for so long yet 90% are all for 65mm caps, the other 10% are adhesive stickers, which I really don't want. I'm looking for the proper caps. I'd guess I can go ask a VW dealer, but thought I'd ask on here first. I've searched the usuals, ebay, amazon etc.

    Cheers!
    1999 Mk4 Golf GTI 2.0 (115PS), Manual, 5 door

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    90MM Aluminum Hub center

    I see this was asked 4 years ago but not answered. I just lost all of my 90MM hub centers and all I can find are stickers. Already checked Amazon and EBAY. Does anyone know where I can get the Aluminum 90MM Hub Centers?



    Quote Originally Posted by Lpeek View Post
    Hey! I'm just wondering if anyone knows the best place to get 90mm VW center caps? I've been searching online for so long yet 90% are all for 65mm caps, the other 10% are adhesive stickers, which I really don't want. I'm looking for the proper caps. I'd guess I can go ask a VW dealer, but thought I'd ask on here first. I've searched the usuals, ebay, amazon etc.

    Cheers!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •