PDA

View Full Version : mk4 golf gt tdi

VWpower2014
20-04-14, 21:59
right guys i'm looking to buy mk4 golf gt tdi. I'm going to look at one tomorow but the guy maintains the car is 130bhp.
but it only says tdi (red d redi) on the back of the car (boot) is this possible or is the guy talking C**P ??
there is no pics of the seats so i cant judge but the interior,although it has the 4 spoke steering wheel (which makes me think its only 110)
in the ad he says it has a 6 disc multi changer.

any info much appreciated guys.

p.s oh its year 02 and if you have any pro's & con's i should be aware of bring them too me.

thanks in advance ;)

VWpower2014
20-04-14, 22:45
right guys i'm looking to buy mk4 golf gt tdi. I'm going to look at one tomorow but the guy maintains the car is 130bhp.
but it only says tdi (red d redi) on the back of the car (boot) is this possible or is the guy talking C**P ??
there is no pics of the seats so i cant judge but the interior,although it has the 4 spoke steering wheel (which makes me think its only 110)
in the ad he says it has a 6 disc multi changer.

any info much appreciated guys.

p.s oh its year 02 and if you have any pro's & con's i should be aware of bring them too me.

thanks in advance ;)

sorry in reference to the 4 spoke steering wheel, i meant i think its just a standard tdi.

CrispyQ1
21-04-14, 16:36
You can tell but the engine code for sure but the gttdi pd130 did have a red D and a red I on the back and on the engine covers its the gttdi pd150 that had a all red TDI on the covers and boot but find the engine code that will tell you. in my opinion putting 18" wheels and playing with the brakes abit the 130hp model is a better car but thats just me

Crasher
21-04-14, 18:30
If it is a 130 the engine code will be ASZ.

Paul Ngui
18-06-14, 12:58
Hi, sorry to bring up an old thread. Just want to know, if I was going to buy a diesel MkIV Golf, which would be the best in terms of fuel economy and reliability?