Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Microfibre clothes & bodywork care

Post Thanks / Like
    I personally use Chemical Guys Gray Matter Towel. There is no god damn way it scratches the paint, and this is cool. I do think it's worth spending a bit to get good ones, they hardly ever need replaced. Of course you can do your own research, so read more here.
    Please tell us your car spec?

Post Thanks / Like
    I always give my car a good wash first using car shampoo then I'd rub down the car with a cloth to remove any water makers.

From time to time I would use a screen wash due to the constant rain we get in the uk.

Side note: If you have any scratches on your car I use Turtle wax scratch remover, it gets rid of most scratches.

Post Thanks / Like
    My usual routine for cleaning would be to start with a wash using a car shampoo.

After that I'd inspect the car for scratches, I use turtle wax scratch remover to get rid of any marks on the car.

Then I'd give the car a rub down with a few cloths to get rid of any water marks or residue left over from the scratch remover.

Here after I would make sure there was enough water in the windscreen washer and add in some screen wash as well.

Finally I would hover the interior and put in a new car air freshener.

Last edited by Petrolhead94; 13-09-18 at 11:23.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12