Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Problem following emissions fix

Post Thanks / Like
    No, just another attempt to scam money from the gullible.
    Last edited by Pete1; 28-11-18 at 13:40. Reason: spelling
    My car: 2003 Polo 1.4 BBY, Petrol
    Good Lady's: 2005 Mk1 Skoda Fabia 1.2, AZQ

Post Thanks / Like
    If this is your answer to my last post, be assured that i will never sell a device outside our country. This presentation is only to assure the world that the diesel is here to stay. and the diesel is a vile invention that has been tamed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nuvi19 View Post
    If this is your answer to my last post, be assured that i will never sell a device outside our country. This presentation is only to assure the world that the diesel is here to stay. and the diesel is a vile invention that has been tamed.

Show us published data from a peer-reviewed science journal or I maintain that this is BS.

Post Thanks / Like
    okay, we cannot afford our device/s to be tested by ricardo or another independent body. do you know how much that will cost us?

that's is not within our reach at the moment. until 2020, we have a contract (unwritten) to install at least 200k to help clean our city of the dreaded smog that diesel engines emit. calling this BS is premature, my friend. however, you are entitled to your opinion.

maybe after 2020...

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck, but many have tried to sell this sort of non-science before, and none get very far in business or in environmental improvement.

Post Thanks / Like
    afaiac, i expect to make a tidysum from the expected 200k+ to be installed until 2020. or 500k nationwide if we could produce enough. anyway, tnx for the encouragement. we have produced 400+ to make us busy until 2019.
    Last edited by nuvi19; 28-11-18 at 17:28.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete1 View Post
    Show us published data from a peer-reviewed science journal or I maintain that this is BS.
    I would lik to know who among thr worlds technical organizations - ricardo, fev, avl, swri, sgs, etc. has peer reviewed the egr and dpf. It seems that these innovations were not reviewed properly. There are so many complaints regarding these innovations.

If it was peer reviewed, how come so many complaints are all over the web? just asking

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no idea who developed or tested EGR and DPF systems, but as far as I know there is no doubt in the scientific community that bpth things work at reducing NOx and particulate levels, respectively, when they are working as intended.

I agree that they have durability problems, especially on diesel engines.
    The use of Adblue/SCR systems helps to reduce the amount of EGR flow that's necessary, so that's a good development, with real science behind it too.

Let's consider your 'device' though; what do you claim it does? Mess around pretending to apply electric charges to molecules of fuel and air?
    Let's pretend for 1 second that this does actually make any difference to how the combustion reactions proceed, would you expect the output to be a cleaner exhaust stream, with less NOx and particulates?

I ask because there is a fundamental problem in the internal combustion engine with respect to NOx. The hotter and more efficient the combustion is, the more NOx you generate, because the excess air in the charge gets so hot that Nitrogen and Oxygen react with each other. If your device actually enhanced combustion, it would also generate more NOx. That poisons people who live in cities where it accumulates to dangerous levels. How does your device avoid this fundamental problem?

Post Thanks / Like
    you are right. it's possible that th less than 1% emissions could contain some greenhouse gases. we would gladly submit our device/s for verification by a reputable entity. unfortunately, our country is mostly concerned on the opacity of the emissions.

At less than 1%, it would be easier for other aftertreament technologies to reduce the emissions to 0.5%

Post Thanks / Like
    one such device is made by kohler. kohler had squeesed the doc, dpf and scr into a single component.: dieselprogressintl
    jan-feb 2018 issue. how much would it costs? will it be maintenance free?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast