Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Problem following emissions fix

Post Thanks / Like
    What degree of horseshit is being peddled now.....

Let me guess, is this a variation on the old magnet on a fuel line?
    What is it now, a rotating electromagnetic field? - to magically align or 'polarise' or 'ionise' the fuel molecules.

Gotta love this crap - it's like an episode of star trek...'quick someone polarise the fuel molecules with the gravitational subspace inverter'

Works well for sci-fi, but to someone like myself who actually has an engineering degree it's laughable.

Blow MEng
    Last edited by blow; 08-12-18 at 05:42.
    2010 Golf 1.4 TSI, CAVD

2. Likes Pete1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am grateful that very few understand this 'crap', otherwise, i'll have so many competitors.

let's just wait for 2019-2020 and see what happens. Accordingly, the UN will determine which nations to fine who did nothing to clean the smog.

blow, at least i made you laugh and probably happy too. I am pleased that i am earning a moderate sum of money while helping clean our city skies. That make me really happy and contented.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nuvi19, car manufacturers are up against the wall where emissions are concerned. If ideas like yours worked they would have been implemented world wide years ago as nothing is new, it has all been thought of long ago. Sadly the world is going down the insane route of electric cars and like Diesel, it will be two decades before the folly of this path is realised and electric cars will become as demonised as diesel is now but the politicians who promote it now will be retired and living on fat pensions paid for by the next generations. There is only one answer, spark ignition of petroleum based fuels, you CANNOT better it.
    2003 Skoda Octavia VRS Estate. APR 98RON remap, APR R1 diverter valve, Jetex exhaust, K&N panel filter, 7.5x18 Alutec Monstr wheels with 225/40 18 Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres.
    2006 Polo GTI 1.8T, APR 95RON remap
    1988 Golf 2 GTI 16 valve, 2.2 with Weber Alpha injection
    1983 Golf 1 GTI 8 valve, 2 litre with Eurospec racing 42/36 head
    1972 1302LS auto 1641cc conversion

Vile Invention

Dark was that day when Diesel conceived his grim engine that begot you, vile invention, more vicious, more criminal than the camera even, metallic monstrosity, bale and bane of our culture, chief woe of our Commonweal. How dare the Law prohibit hashish and heroin yet license your use, who inflate all weak inferior egos? Their addicts only do harm to their own lives: you poison the lungs of the innocent, your din dithers the peaceful, and on choked roads hundreds must daily die by chance-medley. Nimble technicians, surely you should hang your heads in shame. Your wit works mighty wonders, has landed men on the Moon, replaced brains by computers, and can smithy a "smart" bomb. It is a crying scandal that you cannot take the time or be bothered to build us, what sanity knows we need, an odorless and noiseless staid little electric brougham.

W.H. Auden (1907-1973), A Curse:

5. Thanks Sam&Anne thanked for this post
    Likes blow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    crasher, i would like to give you everything you want to know. pls pm your email. In the meantime. pls go to our fb page.

you'll be amazed with our accomplishments coz our govt is using our invention. in fact we had made almost 16kusd (gross)
    since march 2018. I'll try to let you be in contact with our govt agencies concerned on cleaning our air of smog.

The fuel is pulsed with electromagnetic energy at 5-8hz/sec. a feeble but pulsing em energy is much better that a very strong permanent magnet which saves maximum 8% fuel. Pulsing energy could save 10-20 %. we have been experimenting this since 1999 to the present and we are not about to stop there. We can upsize the devices for small boat use. Yes, we did that and it works just like it does to the cars.

Yes, we have truly tamed the diesel engine and time can tell whether we are legit or not coz we wont be having our technology be peer reviewed after what they have done to the egr and dpf, etcc

the performance of gasoline cars is greatly improved -
    Last edited by nuvi19; 09-12-18 at 07:47.

Post Thanks / Like
    basic law of repulsion and attraction: like poles repel; unlike poles attract

since fuel and air molecules are oppositely charged, they should be WELL MIXED in the mixing chamber. Ultimate mixing is the secret behind our technology

even polarized air and neutral fuel molecules will mix better than when they are randomly polarized

very simple, isn't it? it is the simplest device i ever know which can solve diesel emissions, believe it or not

Nuvitron air and Nuvitron fuel complement each other like two wheels of a bicycle. now, if you still didn't get it..................

Post Thanks / Like
    i think, i've spilled the beans on our fuel component

there are many spies of rogue nations/entities, then they will just claim it to be theirs, not following international laws and protocols, these varmints, shameless, even.
    Last edited by nuvi19; 09-12-18 at 07:53.

Post Thanks / Like
    no amount of words, explanation could convince anybody.

I myself wouldn't believe this even if explained so many times, unless i will observe a demo. period!

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all Christians in this forum. Ciao.
    Last edited by nuvi19; 09-12-18 at 05:52.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blow View Post
    What degree of horseshit is being peddled now.....

Let me guess, is this a variation on the old magnet on a fuel line?
    What is it now, a rotating electromagnetic field? - to magically align or 'polarise' or 'ionise' the fuel molecules.

Gotta love this crap - it's like an episode of star trek...'quick someone polarise the fuel molecules with the gravitational subspace inverter'

Works well for sci-fi, but to someone like myself who actually has an engineering degree it's laughable.

Blow MEng
    this is the best comment. this deserve an award. it floored me. you made my day. couldn't resist

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516