Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auxiliary heater

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to dredge this up, but 6 months ago I purchased a 2014 Touareg and this thread is the closest I have found to an answer yet, so I hope you don't mind if I pick your brains, please?

It took me months to find the right car as I was determined to get air con seats as well as a few other things, and in 8 months only 2 came up! It turns out that my car also looks to be specced with a Webasto heater, in the Climate settings i can choose the Aux Heater and chose three days of the week and times. The icon on my console doesn't say rest, it is what I can best describe as a 'smelly cow pat' icon.

From a few people in Poland and Germany on a Facebook group I am in i have established that having this menu etc means I should have also had a separate fob with the car to start the heater remotely, but this didn't come with the car. I was hoping someone may know if they are simple to calibrate if I get one from ebay, please?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by streeterb View Post
    Sorry to dredge this up, but 6 months ago I purchased a 2014 Touareg and this thread is the closest I have found to an answer yet, so I hope you don't mind if I pick your brains, please?
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Your car spec says 0, only what I've added from this post minus the engine size/type.

We have a Touareg section you could have posted your problem in there?
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12