Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jetta Mk2 GTI. 1989. Fuel pump appears dead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam&Anne View Post
    I am from Lisburn and at 69 I am also odd, bonkers and heavily medicated, come to think of it most over 60's with an auto engineering background here are exactly the same.
    The same galaxy as Crasher? NO is the short answer.
    Sam,

Well, we're the same age, and my main medication is a stiff whisky (nowadays, of course, also a whiskey) and cigar.

I am no auto engineer, but worked with engineers all of my working life. We are near neighbours, it seems. Well, anytime you and Anne fancy a cup of tea, do drop in. But beware - I'll try to pick your brains about where to start with my Jetta.

But you can also see my three motorbikes - and for a real treat, I'll even let you see my new shed!
    2011 Passat Estate BlueMotion 2.0 TDI-CR

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Clive Roberts View Post
    Sam,

Well, we're the same age, and my main medication is a stiff whisky (nowadays, of course, also a whiskey) and cigar.

I am no auto engineer, but worked with engineers all of my working life. We are near neighbours, it seems. Well, anytime you and Anne fancy a cup of tea, do drop in. But beware - I'll try to pick your brains about where to start with my Jetta.

But you can also see my three motorbikes - and for a real treat, I'll even let you see my new shed!
    Bikes of all makes and capacities since 1964.
    PM me Clive and we will have a chat.
    Sam.
    2015 Golf SV SE 1.4 TSI, DSG. Limestone grey. Sat Nav. F & R parking sensors. RVC. Digital climate control. Fog lamps.
    Wife: VW UP!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234