Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: PDF files

Post Thanks / Like
    I can help you to find it via erWin if you want. It's not free, but not expensive either. You can definitely find what you need within an hour, which costs a little under a tenner.
    PM me tomorrow if you'd like some guidance on how to do this.
    My car: 2003 Polo 1.4 BBY, Petrol
    Good Lady's: 2005 Mk1 Skoda Fabia 1.2, AZQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pete, many thanks ! That would be 👍🏽! Wouldnít mind paying that if I could get the info and a diagram maybe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. do you have the fuse and relay layouts for the 2016 Polo Match 1.0 Blue motion? Thanks
    2016 Polo Match 1.2, Petrol

Post Thanks / Like
    Update : erWin was good. Downloaded lots of things in the one hr access I bought. This only holds true for the VW section, the SEAT and SKODA erWIN was crap and waste of money as you couldnít download nor print easily.

Post Thanks / Like
    With erWin it allows you to save the info as a PDF file as its a hard copy which you can print off. I've never bothered paying to use erWin as I have ElsaWin.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    My experience of Erwin vw and skoda is that within the individual vehicle information tabs, everything is directly dowloadable as pdf files, no need to print to pdf or any of that malarkey.
    That's not VIN-specific info, but it's all there, you just need to search the (big) documents sensibly to relate them to the specific car/engine code.
    For the Skoda Fabia mk3 CUSB info, it's (in) the document titled "Basic equipment, From August 2014". I haven't myself tried to download this as it would cost me to check, but I'm surprised if it doesn't work?
    Last edited by Pete1; 21-05-18 at 13:35.
    My car: 2003 Polo 1.4 BBY, Petrol
    Good Lady's: 2005 Mk1 Skoda Fabia 1.2, AZQ

Post Thanks / Like
    BIG UPDATE:
    Hi Guys ! Itís been a been a while ! Finally it was a success and managed to start the car ! All went well at the end ! The swap was perfect ! Had our ups and down but managed it at the end of the day! Got a complete wiring loom removed from a similar model Polo and had the whole car stripped. Everything working great and enjoying my car ! It went a little over budget but at the end it was worth it ! Minor errors need adjusting like the actuator seems stuck. Car was parked for quite a while hence maybe some soot accumulation. Thanks guys! So it proved that the CUSB engine of Skoda Fabia was a exact copy of the Polo engine! After removing the Skoda badge on the engine cover plate guess what I found ? The VW logo under it 😛 . The engine wiring loom has the exact same part no of both Polo and Skoda

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910