Thread: New Tiguan Owner - Sat NavQuery

Post Thanks / Like

New Tiguan Owner - Sat NavQuery

Hello

I recently changed from a MK7 VW Golf to a 2015 (65) Tiguan 1.9 TDI.

In the Golf you could use the steering controls to bring up a list of recent Sat Nav locations and quickly pick one and off you went. Similar to the Phone menu where pressing the down arrow brings up your recent calls and allows you to flip through and place calls quickly straight from the wheel.

I can't seem to do this on the Tiguan, I can use the steering controls to flip through the menu to the Sat Nav section but if no route has been input on the main console I only get a compass with no apparent way to bring up recently visited locations. However the phone menu works the same as it did in the golf where I can place calls straight from the wheel.

Does anyone know if this function is not available on the Tig or am I just missing something somewhere?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Post moved to correct section.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

3. Thanks LOUISEYD thanked for this post