Thread: VW Sharan child seat

Post Thanks / Like

VW Sharan child seat

Hi everyone,

I have a 2014 Sharan with two integrated child seat. Does anyone know is it possible to add same seat in the middle? Does all seats have same dimensions? Why is it not an option?

Thank you and bye, Miha

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Miha

The integrated child seats are only available on the two outer second row seats even on the very latest Sharan in which case they do not have the Isofix fitting. I can tell you from my own experience with my grandaughter that Isofix on the centre seat is very useful and she loves it as she can see out of the windscreen and gives me a running commentary as we drive along. The middle seat is quite different to the outers so doubt an outer seat would fit.

Gra
    2017 Sharan SEL 2.0 TDI-CR, SCR 184 6spd DSG, Atlantic Blue, Palladium Grey Alcantara, Xenon headlights, electric rear doors, rear camera, folding mirrors, Dynaudio sound.

Post Thanks / Like
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    On a somewhat related note, does anyone know where to get the child head rest only?
    I just purchased a VW Sharan with the buster feature in one of the seats but the car did not come with the headrest that protects sideways as well.

thanks,
    Jorge