Thread: Sounds of Wash slothing from the boot area of Jetta 2015 model.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Sounds of Wash slothing from the boot area of Jetta 2015 model.

I discovered an issue with my 2015 VW Jetta 1.4 Tsi. Which I purchased in April 2015. I have been complaining about water sloshing sound coming from the rear of my car from Winter 2015. The car was inspected by the garage I use and was informed that the noise came from the plastic fuel tank and the fuel was causing the sloshing sound. About two days ago I kept hearing water sloshing sound each time I opened and closed my boot. My brother inspected it closely and when he removed a grommet on the inside of the boot, water came out from within the middle void area the skin of the boot lid. I also noticed water in the light cluster unit inside the boot area and condensation on the light cluster on the outside. I am very concerned and like to know if any other Jetta owners have the same issue?
    Last edited by Jetta65; 25-04-18 at 20:56.

Post Thanks / Like
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.