Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our T-Roc is on order! Thank you for adding this section to the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for that, it's more than I expected!! It's pretty good and in line with a 1.6 Diesel Focus that i drive now!!
    2018 T-Roc, 1.0L TSI. Manual, Design Met Grey with Black roof.
    Optional - Black wheels, Park assist and Fog Lights.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thought you might like the following taken from a T-ROC form and yes it is a 1.0
    Had the car up to 110(mph) on the Autobahn and it's the smoothest, most refined car I've ever driven at that speed. Next to no road or engine noise and just a hint of wind noise - the stereo at minimum volume drowned out all sound. ****** lovely - not that I'll be driving that fast much, it's not my scene, else I'd have got the 1.5 or 2.0. I did find adaptive lane keeping disconcerting at that speed.
    2018 T-Roc, 1.0L TSI CHZJ. Manual, Design, Red with White roof.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thought you might like this, taken from T-Roc forum, Yes it a 1.0

Had the car up to 110(mph) on the Autobahn and it's the smoothest, most refined car I've ever driven at that speed. Next to no road or engine noise and just a hint of wind noise - the stereo at minimum volume drowned out all sound. ****** lovely - not that I'll be driving that fast much, it's not my scene, else I'd have got the 1.5 or 2.0. I did find adaptive lane keeping disconcerting at that speed.
    2018 T-Roc, 1.0L TSI CHZJ. Manual, Design, Red with White roof.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12