Thread: Sharan Tdi 1998 fuse boxes location?

Post Thanks / Like

Sharan Tdi 1998 fuse boxes location?

Hi - Any Sharan Mk1 experts - total novice here.

My old 1998 Sharan has problems starting when cold but does eventually get there after turning over numerous times. Thats not the problem I'm asking about.
    My problem is that at the same moment both front electric windows have stopped working along with electric door mirrors and all blowers / heating. I am guessing that this is a fuse problem and want to check / replace.( I don't know whether the starting issue has put a strain on the electrics ).

Can anyone tell me where the necessary fuse boxes are located? ( I have found the one under the right side of the steering wheel but doesn't seem to be the one for the problems as mentioned )

Ta.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum, post moved to the correct section, VW Sharan

Post Thanks / Like
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

I don't have a fuse and relay layout for a 1998 Sharan 1.9 TDI as ElsaWin doesn't tend to show that on older models. PDF files
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.