Well today I have managed to replace the nearside suspension ball joint and the drop links that were an advisory on the last MOT....the other side was done after the van failed the MOT prior to passing...Replacing that one took me and my neighbour 2 hours...today, in slightly worse conditions weather wise it took me 4 hours..mainly due to the fact that my neighbour has bigger 'guns' and beat it out with a hammer...I had to improvise and use a grinder to cut some reliefs into the underside of the ball joint once I had 'lopped off' the swivel and threaded portion...Nowt better than hitting the stuck bit and to see it slowly begin to be forced out...AND I found out that the heavy ball peen hammer I was using was a 'Blue Point' item...thats a surprise!! Anyway the replacement ball joint was in position fully within 10 minutes. Drop link took about 10 minutes after a little faffing around...

I must be getting too old for this 'shizzle' as I am knackered and have got sore knees despite using some carpet and cardboard to protect me from the concrete...

Have made a list of other tasks...have about 15, some necessary, others just need doing...have the parts for most...but do I have the 'will'???