Thread: Arteon Fuses behind glove compartment RHD

Post Thanks / Like

Arteon Fuses behind glove compartment RHD

Help needed on how to access fuse box behind glove compartment on my Arteon.
    The manual infers a child could do it. But the 'pull and click' operation on the plastic swinging arm is not physically possible to do. Has this particular design of plastic swinging arm been used and fusebox access documented differently on any other VAG car or models?
    On my Mk 7 Passat this fusebox location was accessed by popping off side panel adjacent to LH door post, but the Arteon has an Air Bag disabler on the LH pop off. Maybe VW don't want Users to have access to these fuses !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arteon RHD Fuse box access.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	6379
    2018 Arteon R-Line 2.0 TSi + Discover Media Gen2 (previous experience Golf 1.4 TSi, Passat Mk7 2.0 TDi and Audi A4, CBR1100xx, VCDS, Elsawin v5.20).

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have anything on Arteon as its to new for ElsaWin. Your signature shows ElsaWin which version do you have?
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithuk View Post
    I don't have anything on Arteon as its to new for ElsaWin. Your signature shows ElsaWin which version do you have?
    I have v5.20. I tried to update to v 6.1 recently but the vendors (2) I asked to confirm if Arteon was included, did not bother to reply. So I will stick with what I have until 2019 issue is around.
    2018 Arteon R-Line 2.0 TSi + Discover Media Gen2 (previous experience Golf 1.4 TSi, Passat Mk7 2.0 TDi and Audi A4, CBR1100xx, VCDS, Elsawin v5.20).