Thread: Active Info Display

Post Thanks / Like

Active Info Display

I've noticed that the car shown on the active info display is not only the correct colour but also has the optional wheels fitted to mine, so I'm assuming that this element is configured to correspond to the actual vehicle:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Info Display.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	6414 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rear 3Qtr 1-2.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	281.2 KB 
ID:	6415

Can anyone else confirm this?
    2018 Arteon Elegance 1.5 TSI Manual in Pyrite Silver with 19" Chennai alloys

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately it's not that sophisticated. I have the same icon on mine and I have Muscat black and silver diamond cut alloys. I find VW Audi cars lack consistency. Before I got my Arteon I have an Audi A4 and the infotainment system had a few icons of the A4 some had my exact model (Avant Sport) some just showed a saloon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the confirmation. I've also just noticed that the image is of an R-Line, based on the 'exhaust' tips, whereas I have an Elegance, so that discounts my initial supposition too. It's just strange that the wheels in the image do look exactly like the optional 19" rims fitted to my car and they're not standard on either the Elegance or the R-Line trim in the UK, although I guess they may be standard on a different trim available in another market.
    2018 Arteon Elegance 1.5 TSI Manual in Pyrite Silver with 19" Chennai alloys