Thread: I need help.

Post Thanks / Like

I need help.

So my missus says anyway.
    I feel a bit cheeky, as I don't have a CC......yet
    I have a Citroen DS 5 which is a machine of wonder, with every conceivable toy. However, they forgot to put suspension in it, and my old bones are starting to complain. Perfectly ok on the motorway, but a nightmare on the local porholed stuff. Right, enough about the outgoing beast.
    Today, I had a little drive in a CC. The spec says. VW CC. 2.0l GT TDI Bluemotion DSG. 4 door auto. MY2013.
    It has two suspension settings C and S. It rode the bumps well, but I'm surprised at a few toys which are missing. First, only partial electric seats. No automatic folding mirrors on exit and locking, No USB port, no passenger lumbar support and no rear camera.

Mainly minor things but you get used to stuff and miss it when it's not there.
    I'm really trying to like the car and it seems like a decent deal. The interior is a bit spartan compared to the flowing design in the Citroen.
    I would have liked a 5 door but that's not in my budget I think. The boot is reasonable but shallow.

Should I be looking for anything in particular? I am a true novice as regards German cars .
    Have I missed finding USB port? Are there any other goodies hiden away? Is there an automatic mirror folding setting?

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by qprdude View Post
    So my missus says anyway.
    I feel a bit cheeky, as I don't have a CC......yet
    I have a Citroen DS 5 which is a machine of wonder, with every conceivable toy. However, they forgot to put suspension in it, and my old bones are starting to complain. Perfectly ok on the motorway, but a nightmare on the local porholed stuff. Right, enough about the outgoing beast.
    Today, I had a little drive in a CC. The spec says. VW CC. 2.0l GT TDI Bluemotion DSG. 4 door auto. MY2013.
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

If you have Citroen DS 5 and not the CC in your car spec why have you added that to your car spec? this is a VW forum.

You should have a USB port in the armrest or in the radio.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's me told!
    Another forum said there is no USB port in a 2013 CC. There is an add on if you take the radio out and fit an extra cable and socket.
    Last edited by qprdude; 14-02-19 at 17:40. Reason: addition
    2013 CC GT BlueMotion 2.0 TDI-CR DSG