Thread: Mk5 1.4 Throttle Body

Post Thanks / Like

Mk5 1.4 Throttle Body

I am looking for a throttle body for a 1.4 Gold S part no: 03C 133 062 I can find every other version on earth from A through to Z but none on the market without the letter after the part number. The 03C 133 062 A is approximately 5mm Larger than the 03C 133 062 as I took a punt on getting one just to see. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you Goggled those part numbers and see what shows?

I could search ETKA for the OEM price.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for getting back to me. I have googled and get everything else back apart from that one! Would appreciate the OEM Price if that is possible. The 03C 133 062 A looks identical bar it is 5mm Wider throat.
    2005 Golf Mk 5 1.9 TDI-PD
    2004 Golf 1.4 S, Petrol
    2007 Volvo D5

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IBOYLE View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me. I have googled and get everything else back apart from that one! Would appreciate the OEM Price if that is possible. The 03C 133 062 A looks identical bar it is 5mm Wider throat.
    Usually the letter at the end is just to signify the part has been superseded i.e. still compatible. Have you tried calling your local VW dealer parts department asked them what the last digit/letter is for the current part? They won't give you the full part number but should confirm if your part has been updated.
    2005 Golf 1.6 FSI, BLP

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks and will try that and see what they say. There are so many different Throttle bodies with the same part code and a different letter it is a challenge....
    2005 Golf Mk 5 1.9 TDI-PD
    2004 Golf 1.4 S, Petrol
    2007 Volvo D5