Thread: R32 ****5000***** miles

Post Thanks / Like

R32 ****5000***** miles

I was very lucky to come across a r32 golf with only 5000 miles on the clock. And the plastic still on the steering wheel. The garage I got it from got it from an elderly man who from new only drove it once a week to get his shopping. Hence the 5000 miles this car is so well looked after I know that there will not be another one like it. I paid a lot of money for it and bought it to keep and sell in years to come. But unfortunate reasons I have to let it go. Vw heritage are interested in it but its a long process. No time wasters pls serious offers please

Post Thanks / Like
    Curious, MK4 or 5?

Spec, any extras on it?
    2018 Octavia VRS245 2.0, Petrol
    2003 Lupo GTI
    2013 Touran TDI? SE

Post Thanks / Like
    I’ll give you reg plate and you can look it up yourself hv08erj

Post Thanks / Like
    This might sound like an odd question, but does anyone know how the boot space and the ride / rear suspension compares to a Golf Mk4 GT TDI? I might be interested in an upgrade but have a very fussy dog and she already isn't super comfy in the back of the golf. Secondary question, what are the rear seats like, also have a new baby and getting car seats to fit in really sculpted seats can be an issue.

Finally any indication on what a lot of money is? Feel free to message me direct if you don't want to post the asking price.