Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi to all

Post Thanks / Like

Hi to all

Hello to all
    Just joined the forum.

We have a 2010 Caravelle T5 2.0 TDI 140PS swb which we bought 8 years ago.
    Just decided to take over servicing from VW as semi retired and now have time.
    Will most probably be looking for some info.

All the best Tim

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum Tim.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own.

We have another 2013 Caravelle owner the other day. As I said in his intro the Caravelle isn't listed in ETKA which is stupid as its a VW model, but it is in ElsaWin.

Your car spec shows CCHA engine code which I don't have listed in my app.

The only 140PS is:

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 04/2015-, Model: Caravelle, Engine Code: CAAC, 103Kw, 140PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR) Timing belt ComfortLine, HighLine, TrendLine
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like

reply to keithuk

Hi Keithuk
    Thanks for your welcome
    Not sure if I am doing something wrong but I replied to your message earlier today but can't see it.

So here goes anyway.
    The sales blurb from VW when I bought the vehicle said it was a Caravelle SE 140PS SWB ( think 140ps = 103 kw )
    The engine plate and V% both have engine number starting with CCH and the service book has CCHA as engine type.
    I have seen CCHA listed in ads for spares so hope this is what I have.
    Might need to know as I want to order some parts.
    Hope this message gets through if not I may be doing something wrong
    Thanks Tim
    2010 Caravelle T5 2.0 TDI-CR 140PS CCHA

Post Thanks / Like
    Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 05/2011-08/2015, Model: California, Engine Code: CCHA, 103Kw, 140PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR)
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Keithuk
    Does that mean that someone has got it wrong.
    Just double checked my vehicle data sticker in my service book and it says 103kw with CCHA written below it.
    Engine plate has * CCH 025 584 * and date of 12-04-10

Regards Tim

Post Thanks / Like
    The data sticker will shows the true engine code and transmission/gearbox code.

The sticker on the timing belt cover doesn't show all characters one it missing.

As I've posted.

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 05/2011-08/2015, Model: California, Engine Code: CCHA, 103Kw, 140PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR)

What is the transmission/gearbox code of the data sticker?

Post Thanks / Like

reply to keithuk

Hi Keithuk
    Based on the info in a previous post of yours I think it is to the right of the engine code and looks like KUP ( may be KVP it is difficult to tell ).
    I would like to know if it is best to reply to posts using the quick reply or the Go advanced.
    The quick reply I sent yesterday did not appear on the system.
    Thanks Tim

Post Thanks / Like
    I use box, if the reply did not show it is possible you closed the window without sending, I do it sometimes but if you go to reply again, usually the text will have been saved.
    2003 Skoda Octavia VRS Estate. APR 98RON remap, APR R1 diverter valve, Jetex exhaust, K&N panel filter, 7.5x18 Alutec Monstr wheels with 225/40 18 Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres.
    2006 Polo GTI 1.8T, APR 95RON remap
    1988 Golf 2 GTI 16 valve, 2.2 with Weber Alpha injection
    1983 Golf 1 GTI 8 valve, 2 litre with Eurospec racing 42/36 head
    1972 1302LS auto 1641cc conversion

Vile Invention

Dark was that day when Diesel conceived his grim engine that begot you, vile invention, more vicious, more criminal than the camera even, metallic monstrosity, bale and bane of our culture, chief woe of our Commonweal. How dare the Law prohibit hashish and heroin yet license your use, who inflate all weak inferior egos? Their addicts only do harm to their own lives: you poison the lungs of the innocent, your din dithers the peaceful, and on choked roads hundreds must daily die by chance-medley. Nimble technicians, surely you should hang your heads in shame. Your wit works mighty wonders, has landed men on the Moon, replaced brains by computers, and can smithy a "smart" bomb. It is a crying scandal that you cannot take the time or be bothered to build us, what sanity knows we need, an odorless and noiseless staid little electric brougham.

W.H. Auden (1907-1973), A Curse:

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Crasher I will watch out for that .
    This is a quick reply so hope it works !
    Thanks Tim

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by driftertim View Post
    Hi Keithuk
    Based on the info in a previous post of yours I think it is to the right of the engine code and looks like KUP ( may be KVP it is difficult to tell ).
    May be KVP can't you make U or V out on the data sticker.

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 09/2009-05/2012, Model: California, Transmission Code: KUP, Transmission Type: 6S, Remarks: 0A5 Gearbox
    Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 08/2009-05/2012, Model: Transporter 2.5 TDI, Transmission Code: KUP, Transmission Type: 6S, Remarks: 0A5 Gearbox
    Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 08/2009-05/2012, Model: California CampMobil, Transmission Code: KUP, Transmission Type: 6S, Remarks: 0A5 Gearbox

Is it a 6 speed manual gearbox?

I don't have KVP listed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast