Thread: 2009 mk6 Golf 1.4 TSi S Automatic DSG, 5 door, new MOT, lady owner 3650

Post Thanks / Like

2009 mk6 Golf 1.4 TSi S Automatic DSG, 5 door, new MOT, lady owner 3650

Reduced to 3200. Hi all, thought I'd sign up and post here if anyones interested in a cheap Mk6 1.4 TSi DSG as looking to sell this weekend.

I have agreed a part exchange price for this Golf against our new car, however it really is too good to just go to the dealer. If you are interested then ideally I would need to sell by end of the day Friday 17th May, as I am picking up my wifes new car on Saturday which is when the Golf is due to be p/x'd. But I could rearange this to Sunday if anyones interested in viewing Saturday.

Mk6 new shape,
    VW serviced at 100,161 miles,
    4 x Continental Premium Contact tyres,
    Recent VW brake discs and pads all round,
    Gearbox oil replaced at 75k,
    good service history,
    lots of receipts,
    No cambelt to change (timing chain fitted to these engines).
    Tyres have 75% tread remaining.
    DSG gearbox works without fault.
    Cruise control.
    Metallic dark blue.
    Lady owner
    2 previous owners
    Non-smoker & no pets.

This has been my wifes car, we bought it 4 years ago on 86k miles and it has been faultless in our ownership. We have invested a fair amount in the maintenance of the car intending to keep it long term, but now we have a baby it is a bit too small otherwise we'd keep it.

Good condition throughout, some normal age related scuffs and dings but nothing major. Still looks smart.

The DSG gearbox had it's oil replaced by VW at approx 75k miles, and the gearbox works without any issues.

Located just south of Banbury, or I work in Warwick and can bring the car there.

Any questions contact Simon on 07738 367226, many thanks
    Last edited by ferg55; 16-05-19 at 21:58.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now 3000. Hi, this is still for sale due to our new car not being ready yet. I'd let it go for 3000 if anyone's interested. That's a very cheap Mk6 DSG!
    Thanks
    Simon