Thread: Coding problem, PLEASE HELP

Post Thanks / Like

Coding problem, PLEASE HELP

After playing around with the coding for a few hours this afternoon I have created a few problems and am unsure how to rectify,

1- Drivers switch pack will not work the rear windows
    2- Drivers window switch operates the passenger window
    3- Passenger window switch (On drivers switch pack) operates the drivers window (Passenger window switch on passenger door operates the passenger window as it should)
    4- Rear windows both operate from rear window switch's - O/S/R window will not one touch up or down (Have tried to manually program switch already)
    5- O/S/R door will not lock
    6- When I try to open/close windows with remote they all work except for O/S/R

I have managed to successfully get the headlights to switch on when unlocking the vehicle which is why I was messing around with it in the first place, not sure if it was worth all the problems though!!

I've been back and checked the coding for obvious things like 2/4 door setup, LHD/RHD, Central locking, power windows etc etc, everything appears to be correct

I am going away next week and would prefer it if I could at least have the O/S/R door able to lock and unlock, window switches working properly would be a bonus

Could anybody help please?
    2009 Passat Highline 2.0 TDI-CR 140PS Engine code: CBAB

Post Thanks / Like
    Had another play with it this morning,

Rear windows no longer work
    boot no longer opens with the switch from the drivers door

Post Thanks / Like
    I have another update,

I now realize where I went wrong, I tried to do something on the Drivers door control module and ended up changing the code and not realizing what I had done,
    After searching Google I now realize there are 2 types of coding...
    1- Long code helper where you just tick and untick boxes
    2- Coding where you have to add or subtract a sum from the code

As I was exploring with VCDS I entered a different value into the code which gave me all these problems

I did not make a note of the code before changing it but managed to copy the code from the passenger side control module and input it into the drivers side module, after doing this and clearing all the faults everything appears to be working as it should, the only other problem I have is the front windows seem to be operating very slow compared to the rear, I am hoping this is just down to battery voltage as I've been playing with the car for many hours now with plenty of engine starts, will charge it up over night and see how it is.

Does anybody know if the passenger and drivers coding should match?