T-Cross section is here !

Feel free to post some new threads T-Cross owners

2. Likes jimladallen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for not forgetting us.
    2019 T-Cross R-Line 1.0 TSI

Post Thanks / Like
    Huntingdon Volkswagen have a silver one
    2015 Golf SV SE 2.0 TDI-CR, DSG, climate, KESSY, parking, winter pack, dark rear glass, park assist
    Engine code: CRLB
    Gearbox code: QMM

Post Thanks / Like
    Well we introduced ourselves a number of months ago when we first got our T-Cross, since then we have a good 6,000 miles on her and are loving every minute of it !!! Would look to see some images of other T-Cross owners and different wheel combination as I am thinking of changing to a different look, really like the Tiguan 19"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t-cross.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	689.9 KB 
ID:	6869

Post Thanks / Like
    How are you getting on with "Lane Assist" in your T-cross?
    I really dislike the fact that it defaults to ON every time you start a new journey.
    nivek 62
    2019 T-Cross SE 1.0 TSI (95PS) 5dr Hatchback.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek62 View Post
    How are you getting on with "Lane Assist" in your T-cross?
    I really dislike the fact that it defaults to ON every time you start a new journey.
    Infairness I don't mind the feature, well I prefer more than I don't like it about it. Couple issue I have is car's parked along side the road or sticking out, it fights to push you into them. It hates zebra crossing too, they really seem to confuse the system. We find it great on the motorway and country lanes, less so around town.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a member of the IAM (institute of Advanced Motorists) & also hold a ROSPA silver qualification & we are taught to use the full width of our carriage way, moving out to the white line for a better view around left hand bends, avoiding drains & manhole covers, keeping into the verge for right hand bends & blind summits. Positioning your vehicle at junctions to give other road users an indication that you have seen them & where you intend to go. "You get the picture." But with this system enabled you find yourself in a constant battle against the steering, a feeling like you've hit flood water.
    I've no doubt about it's advantages on motorways, but I would think that most people spend most of their time on urban or rural roads & therefore think the default setting should be OFF, letting me put it on should I think I need it.
    nivek 62
    2019 T-Cross SE 1.0 TSI (95PS) 5dr Hatchback.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do agree it should be optional either you can default it on or turn it off and it remembers your settings. As stated I don't mind the system just have to be on guard in the urban environment as it does grab the wheel.