Thread: Kooing sound high rough idle

Post Thanks / Like

Kooing sound high rough idle

Where do I start not long had the 2005 Touran 1.9 TDI the turbo whistle is quite loud and starts about 1100 rpm my main concern is that when I change gear if I don't let the revs drop down to 1000rpm it makes a loud kooing sound when I press the clutch I no the car had had a eco map on it bye the previous owner. There is no loss in power or smoke it also when it's ticking over the revs will goto 950 to 1050 rpm and when I does that the engine sounds like it miss fireing I have scanned it with what I have but it gives codes I carnt find any reference to also the air intake is sucking like a dyson. Does anyone have any ideas where to start.
    Here's the codes I got

C029f
    C02A0
    C02a2
    C063a
    C0683
    C023b
    C00b7

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by j0nesy View Post

C029f
    C02A0
    C02a2
    C063a
    C0683
    C023b
    C00b7
    I don't recognise any of those error codes, what was it scanned with it isn't VAG-COM\VCDS?
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    The collapsing intake pipe is the classic sign of a snapped KKK turbo shaft, the breakdown services carry a Slinky type spring they suff inside the hose to get you home, I have a good pile of them...
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Evelyn Beatrice Hall (28 September 1868 13 April 1956)