Thread: New Member!

Post Thanks / Like

New Member!

Good Afternoon,

i have recently purchased a 2004 Lupo 1.7 SDI as a workhorse to commute to and from work.

i have really bonded with this car, even though it had its faults when i got it.

Im looking for advice and to learn more about Diesels in general as this is my first diesel car.

Me and the wife had a lupo 1.0E around 10 years ago so nice to get back into a familiar place.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own.

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 10/1998-05/2002, Model: Lupo/Lupo 3L TDI, Engine Code: AKU, 44Kw, 60PS, 1.7 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: 3L Suction Diesel Injection (SDI) Timing belt
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithuk View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own.

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 10/1998-05/2002, Model: Lupo/Lupo 3L TDI, Engine Code: AKU, 44Kw, 60PS, 1.7 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: 3L Suction Diesel Injection (SDI) Timing belt
    Well after reading many posts, and seeing as your the guy who responds the most and tells people to create an intro it be rude not to haha
    I have been on Club Lupo for a few weeks and that satisfies my needs but opening it up to the wider audience.

Might make a thread about my journey into this car.
    2004 Lupo 1.7 SDI. SOFT BLUE. 145k Miles

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JED View Post
    Well after reading many posts, and seeing as your the guy who responds the most and tells people to create an intro it be rude not to haha
    Well as least you read posts in forums rather than just posting a problem and hoping for good replies.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithuk View Post
    Well as least you read posts in forums rather than just posting a problem and hoping for good replies.
    Haha well I have problems, but you gotta start slow, can't just go jumping in with a full fist. 😂