Thread: Golf plus service

Post Thanks / Like

Golf plus service

Hello can anyone send me a service sheet for a 2012 Golf Plus please
    2012 Golf Plus BlueMotion 1.6 TDI-CR

Post Thanks / Like
    They are created on the ElsaWin system online to Germany directly to the cars build spec using the PR codes
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Evelyn Beatrice Hall (28 September 1868 13 April 1956)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    They are created on the ElsaWin system online to Germany directly to the cars build spec using the PR codes
    Is that a free service or do you have to pay for it?
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    With the new on line servicing system on VAG products, if you have an erWin account, "The Digital Service Schedule is available to companies free of charge" https://erwin.volkswagen.de/erwin/showDSP.do

When you put the necessary information into the system such as milage and last service info, the system generates a tick sheet list of jobs which you can print out and save as a pdf.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok that's Erwin.

AD shows service schedules but on my only one you can't copy and paste text.

Doesn't he have the service schedule that came with the vehicle?
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithuk View Post
    Doesn't he have the service schedule that came with the vehicle?
    Yes, but it is vague and genetic covering all vehicles which have that handbook and can cover anything from a 1.0 petrol through a 2L turbo diesel to a 2 litre petrol turbo with four wheel drive so no clarity or any protocol to follow.

Post Thanks / Like
    The service record handbook that came with my 2015 Golf SV is merely a document that records the actions performed at each service, and gives no warning about the required frequency. As Crasher says, it also includes many items that aren't relevant to my car - such as checking the AdBlue etc.

Mine is due for its 5th service next month, and I was intrigued to note that my dealer was advising me to have the brake fluid change. As I understood this to be required every 2 years, I was surprised to see it was needed on the 5th service. But I was told (and my service records confirm) that it is first changed on the 3rd service, and then every 2. Guess they must use super-duper brake fluid in the factory fir a new car?!

Chris
    2015 Golf SV SE 1.4 TSI DSG in Tornado Red, with Perth alloys, Bi-Xenons + LED DRLs, Discover Navigation, Climatronic, Sunroof, Foglights, Mirror Pack, Lane Assist Side Scan & Dynamic Light Assist, Rear view Camera & Winter Pack!

Golf 4 GT TDI 3 Door from 11/1998 to 3/2006.
    Polo 4 Twist 1.2 3 Door from 12/2003 to 4/2009.
    Skoda Octavia 2 L&K 2.0 TDI from 3/2006 to 12/2011.
    Golf Plus SE 1.6 TDI DSG from 12/2011 to 2/2015.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes the brake fluid is 3 years from new and then two but we also do an electronic test, which reminds me I ordered two new testers before Christmas and they have no arrived.