Thread: 2011 Passat Park Assist - Can I get 360 degree Optical Parking System

Post Thanks / Like

2011 Passat Park Assist - Can I get 360 degree Optical Parking System

Hi, this is my first post here and I hope you knowledgeable folks out there can help me out.

i was wondering whether it is possible to upgrade to 360 degree OPS. After some research, I believe that 360 degree OPS is available on models that are 2012 or newer; equipped with generation 2.0 park assist (which does parallel and bay parking). I believe that I have park assist 2.0 because I can use it for bay parking. I wanted the all-round parking sensors to help get into my driveway since the gate width is not the widest in the world (though not the tightest!) and it's fine in the day but at night when it's dark, it is almost impossible to see where the poles are and I don't wish to scratch my paintwork!

Thanks in advance!

The photo on the left is my parking sensor display and the one on the right is the 360 OPS I was referring to.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	018899a6-f09c-4d84-8a5b-c0df5509af87.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	161.9 KB 
ID:	7000Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26_max.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	7001

Post Thanks / Like
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

That isn't an easy question to answer on a forum.

If your talking about OEM upgrade? You need to get your motor scanned (preferably with VAG-COM\VCDS) for any error codes logged in the ecu and post them, that will save a lot of guessing and check systems out.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.