Thread: Hi there

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there

My name is Lee and I own a mk4 1999 Golf GTI 1.8T. Im looking to sell the car but don't want to bother with eBay or auto trader. But I need some advice the car is 20 years old in pretty good condition but it has what I believe to be some rare extras. ie heated leather and all the R line interior. I can provide pictures but would like to know what it could be worth money wise.
    the car has covered 147,000 miles but holds a pretty comprehensive service history. It also has 16" BBS split rims that need a bit of TLC. So what I would like to know is what would be the best place to advertise it. Does anyone know the best place to get replacement centre caps for the wheels? And what would the value of the car be to someone who knows about VW'S?
    thanks in advance.
    Last edited by DAN46; 14-01-20 at 18:23.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know your point with fleaBay and Autotrader selling, you get inundated with idiots and scam artists.

If this is the wheel, the centre caps are 6N0 601 171 BXF and about 15 each from VW dealers.

If you care about the future of the planet, read this and watch the video

https://www.bosch.com/stories/synthetic-fuels

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Evelyn Beatrice Hall (28 September 1868 13 April 1956)

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.