Thread: Arteon en route.

David_S

Arteon en route.

I have an Arteon on it's way to me, hopefully delivered at the start of March to be an early 20 reg. It was a bit of an impulse purchase, I currently own a 2015 BMW 3 Series Touring but with 3 kids I needed something a bit bigger (3 series really isn't great in the rear at all) and after having put a deposit down on a 5 series and Jaguar XF and having to walk away for different reasons, I saw a great lease deal on an Arteon and went for it! The combination of space, good looks and high levels of equipment ticked all the boxes for me and paying more than 100 less a month than I was intending to meant I couldn't resist.

I wanted it in silver but there weren't many cars left so ended up with Manganese Grey. It's a 2.0 TSI 190 in Elegance trim. I'm down quite a bit on power as my 3 series had more than 300bhp but I am hoping to enjoy the more relaxed side of driving with my Arteon.

I'm surprised there aren't more people posting on here, I know there have been a lot of stock cars just sold so hopefully there may be one or two more on here soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Your car spec says 0, only what I've added this new Arteon minus engine size/type.

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 11/2017-07/2019, Model: Arteon, Engine Code: DADA, 110Kw, 150PS, 1.5 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Stratified Injection (TSI) It will be the direct successor to the Volkswagen CC
    Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 09/2018-07/2019, Model: Arteon, Engine Code: DNUA, 200Kw, 272PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbo Fuel Stratified Injection (TFSI) It will be the direct successor to the Volkswagen CC
    Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 05/2019-, Model: Arteon, Engine Code: DKZA, 140Kw, 190PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbo Fuel Stratified Injection (TFSI) It will be the direct successor to the Volkswagen CC
    Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 05/2017-08/2019, Model: Arteon, Engine Code: DFHA, 140Kw, 190PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR) It will be the direct successor to the Volkswagen CC
    Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 03/2017-06/2020, Model: Arteon, Engine Code: CUAA, 176Kw, 239PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR) BiTurbo. It will be the direct successor to the Volkswagen CC
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.