Thread: WANTED 2011 Mk VI Golf Estate Passenger Doors (Front and rear) Tempest Blue

Post Thanks / Like

WANTED 2011 Mk VI Golf Estate Passenger Doors (Front and rear) Tempest Blue

I am in need of a new set of passenger side doors (front and rear) for my 2011 Mk VI Golf Estate and was wondering whether anyone was aware of any being sold anywhere or could advise me of anyone who may be willing to part with some. The colour of my car is Tempest Blue (LP5W/P5W/C1) and so I would preferably like the doors in that colour so I would not have to respray them!
    Cheers,
    Harry

Post Thanks / Like
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

You won't find any in the colour you want you will have to get them sprayed.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithuk View Post
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

You won't find any in the colour you want you will have to get them sprayed.
    Thanks for the information about the posts, I hadn't realised that! I'm not looking for a free fix just one in general!

And thanks for the information about the colour. I had been searching for some but seemed to come up very short looking for my particular colour.
    2011 Golf Estate 1.6 TDI-CR