Thread: Anyone use the 'EchoMaster Dynamic Mirror & Camera'?

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone use the 'EchoMaster Dynamic Mirror & Camera'?

Like the title says, does anyone have the EchoMaster Dynamic Mirror & Camera Kit? I'm looking at buying it from Halfords but I'm not wanting to jump right in there and spend over £100 without known if it has anyone negatives.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought the Autovox Pro which is about three times the price but not perfect and takes a LOT of work to install and I am quite happy with it.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Evelyn Beatrice Hall (28 September 1868 – 13 April 1956)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    I bought the Autovox Pro which is about three times the price but not perfect and takes a LOT of work to install and I am quite happy with it.
    I'm not too keen on going with a 'mirror' that is actually a camera (unless I'm looking at the wrong one) especially at that price. I already have sensors on the car so the camera was more just an additional aid.
    2018 Polo R-Line 1.0 TSI (115PS)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it is very expensive and complex to instal neatly but a very good product, not perfect but the best on the market.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Evelyn Beatrice Hall (28 September 1868 – 13 April 1956)

Post Thanks / Like
    Still think cameras F&R should be options on new vehicles. Even compulsory to keep insurance companies happy. They were £good to me on renewal when they checked the make and model and were assured that the fitting was professional.
    Cost to manufacturers during build = pennies. Pass that cost on + ??% profit.
    I would have specified F&R as extras if I had had the choice.
    2015 Golf SV SE 1.4 TSI, DSG. Limestone grey. Sat Nav. F & R parking sensors. RVC. Digital climate control. Fog lamps.
    Wife: VW UP!