Thread: Not unlocking

Post Thanks / Like

Not unlocking

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with my 2015 Crafter. Looking for help as I am now at a loss as to what to do.

I went to unlock my van the other day having not used it for several weeks due to lockdown.

My key fob did not unlock the vehicle, I guessed the battery was flat. So tried unlocking with a key. The key turns but does nothing.
    I figured the battery was so flat, it need some power for the immobiliser or something.
    So I managed to pop my bonnet my pulling hard on the cable from underneath.

I connected jump leads from another veichle. Let the battery charge briefly and tried to unlock. Still nothing.
    Neither when using fob or the key.
    Could something else have gone wrong? The battery when I first checked before jumping was 2. 5v. So really flat.
    I have ordered another battery. But am at a loss at how I can enter without breaking in!?

The key fob light is coming on. My spare key....... Is in a coat pocket..... Which is inside the van ��.

Anyone had this problem before or have any ideas?

Help and advice very much appreciated.

Rob

Post Thanks / Like
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Your car spec says 0, only what I've added from this thread minus the engine size/type.

You need to get your motor scanned (preferably with VAG-COM\VCDS) for any error codes logged in the ecu and post them, that will save a lot of guessing and check systems out.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.