Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amarok Aventura

Post Thanks / Like
    I've used a few free picture upload sites the PhotoBucket started charging for posting 3rd party forums.

I changed to another site then that stopped working.

I now use https://imgbb.com/

It shows you the different codes for posting on web sites once you upload a picture.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithuk View Post
    I've used a few free picture upload sites the PhotoBucket started charging for posting 3rd party forums.

I changed to another site then that stopped working.

I now use https://imgbb.com/

It shows you the different codes for posting on web sites once you upload a picture.
    Thanks for heads up, signed up but can't seem to upload onto thread and not sure how/what code to choose
    2020 Amarok Aventura 3.0 V6 TDI-CR

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    It has had a dealer or retro fit bay cover fitted, that is grinding and drilling swarf left by a lazy fitter. The cleaner I mentioned above will remove it but may take a couple of tries. Run your had over the rear of cab glass, does it feel gritty?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Evelyn Beatrice Hall (28 September 1868 13 April 1956)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    It has had a dealer or retro fit bay cover fitted, that is grinding and drilling swarf left by a lazy fitter. The cleaner I mentioned above will remove it but may take a couple of tries. Run your had over the rear of cab glass, does it feel gritty?
    Thanks for the tip, maybe a silly question but would multiple cleans do any damage to the protective spray liner? Will also check rear window. What are your thoughts on the Mountain top discolouring?

Disappointed to know it may be lazy fitter incompetence

Post Thanks / Like
    I would talk to https://www.mountaintop.dk to see if they have any ideas. I doubt using the VAG cleaner will damage the bed coating.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Evelyn Beatrice Hall (28 September 1868 13 April 1956)

8. Thanks pilingninja thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    I would talk to https://www.mountaintop.dk to see if they have any ideas. I doubt using the VAG cleaner will damage the bed coating.
    Thanks Crasher, really helpful advice

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pilingninja View Post
    Thanks for heads up, signed up but can't seem to upload onto thread and not sure how/what code to choose
    When you upload pictures then look what it says in the boxes below the picture direct links, embedded codes, BBCode full, the html will only show the link which will open another tab to show the picture.

It shows the link for each picture to post on a forum you need the one that sows [IMG].your link the [/IMG]
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

11. Thanks pilingninja thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12