Thread: Early review

Post Thanks / Like

Early review

I have now owned my T-Roc 1.5 DSG design for a bit over 2 weeks having replaced a Golf 1.4 DSG.

I thought I would share initial feelings particularly in light of past problems with this engine which I believe have been resolved.
    I am totally impressed by the car.The gearbox and engine work very well together with no hesitation at all.It is also very nippy particularly in sport mode.I live in a hilly mainly rural area and since buying overall mpg is 48 which is more than I expected.

My wife who is not very tall loves the seating position and visibility as do I-it seems much roomier than the golf which is strange as it is pretty much the same size.I have not missed built in sat nav as I find Waze very usable via android link.
    I had read criticism of the interior quality but I am very happy with it.Mine has blue trim which looks good.

All in all any slight worries I had have not occurred and if the car turns out to be as reliable as the golf I will be delighted with the buy.
    2020 T-Roc 1.5 TSI DSG

Post Thanks / Like
    I've removed your 2017 Golf 1.4 DSG from your car spec.

I've asked you before what year is this T-Roc the only 1.5 is:

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 11/2017-11/2018, Model: T-Roc (SUV), Engine Code: DADA, 110Kw, 150PS, 1.5 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Stratified Injection (TSI)
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    The car is March 2020