Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T5 Help desperately needed

Post Thanks / Like
    ok will do, they were done at PF Jones in Manchester and fully bench tested afterwards, i have the certs for them. When started it runs perfect.
    2005 Transporter T5 T30 2.5 TDI-PD AXD

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    Ignore the intermittent part, I see that for fault codes that come straight back as soon as you clear them. Those injectors cannot be correctly reconditioned outside the Bosch factory. When the engine has been running for a long time, release the fuel filler cap and see what happens.
    Do you mean with the VAG on it? Its not my software will have to get a friend on it.
    2005 Transporter T5 T30 2.5 TDI-PD AXD

Post Thanks / Like
    VAG means Volkswagen AktienGesellschaft (corporation) and the software VCDS used to be called VAG-COM but Volkswagen of America had a bee in its bonnet a few years ago about misuse of their intellectual property so Ross Tech changed the name to VCDS which means Vag Com Diagnostic system which shut the US lawyers up and life carried on.

When you see intermittent in a fault code treat it with caution. What you should do now is have the engines valve timing checked as it can go out of spec due to gear drive wear and this would be likely if this code is recent being as the engine was built a few years ago.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Evelyn Beatrice Hall (28 September 1868 13 April 1956)

4. Likes Keithuk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know Ross-Tech VAG-COM had a problem with copyright in 2008 that is why they changed it to VCDS.

Revision History, Major Releases:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12