Thread: RNS510 / Skoda Columbus, with DAB and Bluetooth modules - great condition

Post Thanks / Like

RNS510 / Skoda Columbus, with DAB and Bluetooth modules - great condition

Hi, I have one of these available spare complete with optional DAB tuner and Bluetooth module . Am I allowed to advertise it here? if so I will provide more details

Guy
    2005 Golf R32 4Motion 3.2 V6

Post Thanks / Like

RNS510 / Skoda Columbus, with DAB and Bluetooth modules - great condition

For sale is my Skoda Columbus (same as Volkswagen RNS 510) touch-screen radio / navigation system with included DAB and Bluetooth options (normally extra cost)

Since it is the Skoda version, it boots up with Skoda "splash" screen, but all features as operated from the front panel are otherwise precisely the same as the Volkswagen version and it fits in either Skodas or VWs. I also know a fella who can re flash these to VW firmware. However. it works in a VW as it stands already,

This fits VW Golf (mk5, mk6), Scirocco, Passat B6, Passat CC, Touran, Jetta, Caddy, EOS, Polo mk5, Sharan mk2, Transporter, and Beetle (2009 or later), and also of course fits Skoda Octavia, Yeti and Superb
    The Skoda Columbus / RNS 510 includes a richly featured multimedia entertainment system, hands free calling with Bluetooth, SAT NAV and more

• The Sat Nav supports 2D, topographic, or a 3D bird’s-eye view. The large colour display gives great map reproduction.
    • The split screen function divides the screen into map and additional information for greater clarity.
    • the SAT nav also supports 7 digital post code entry

The radio features AM, FM and DAB. The CD player allows disks to be ripped to a built in hard drive, you can use playback music of built in SD card reader
    The RNS 510 is designed support

• up to 8 speakers
    • optional Aux-In Connector,
    • 6 Disk CD Changer..

The integrated SD card slot and built in hard disk means that you can listen to your own music whenever you want.

My unit includes the DAB option

The Navigation Data is stored on the hard drive, freeing up the DVD drive for movies. So you can enjoy watching films when your car is stationary. (I've never used this feature so can't vouch for it)
    The Bluetooth hands free calling is normally an option, but like the DAB, mine has the Bluetooth module included, in fact it is an external module. Please note I am not providing any wiring harnesses

What is included

• Head unit including DAB module
    • Bluetooth module (external)

What is not included

• FM/DAB antenna
    • GPS Antenna
    • Microphone
    • Wiring looms
    • Speakers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	2