Thread: Roll back from E189 to stock.

Post Thanks / Like

Roll back from E189 to stock.

Where to do rollback from emission fix update ? Prices and contacts please. Golf mk6 1.6 tdi CAYC. Near Derby, Mansfield, Nottingham.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can't do a rollback from VW emission fix.

I've had loads of letters from VW for this, I decided to ask at my dealer about this.

If I had this VW emission fix and something wasn't right could the original be put back in, they say no. So stuff it I've never had it done.

Its not a legal requirement in the UK only advisable.

You can Google VW emission fix loads of complaints loss of power increased fuel con.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is possible and Im sure for 120% I know that VW said to all dealers to say like this "its not possible to go back to previous versions" I know they are lying becouse on one of german VW forums there are posted all pre fix and after fix files. I can post screen of all versions available on that site if someone thinks its not possible. Rollback can be done with ODIS. Official dealers can do that too, only one problem, they are not aloud to do that.

I know personally one person who did rollback on his 1.6 tdi in Ukraine. By the way Ukraine market 1.6 TDI doesnt have DPF. That was big surprise for me. Guy who have ODIS downloaded older version of files from that german site and uploaded to car. Car is back to factory software and runs great.

I know about power loss, loud engine working, mpg drop, egr fails and more. So if anyone can do rollback for me get in touch with me please. I know that average price for that is 100.
    Last edited by LIII_JUR; 09-08-20 at 17:55.

Post Thanks / Like
    A friend of mine in Nottingham can do this.
    If you care about the future of the planet, read this and watch the video

https://www.bosch.com/stories/synthetic-fuels

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Evelyn Beatrice Hall (28 September 1868 13 April 1956)

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you give me his phone number please ? PM or here.