Post Thanks / Like

High Beams not working

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014 VW Jetta Fuse(hood) Arrangement.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	7493

Hope I am in the right forum. 2014 Jetta SE 1.8L Auto engine code CPR A NTJ
    The low beams work, but the high beams will not work. New bulbs installed, and I checked the interior fuses which look fine. I am wondering if the relay switch may be bad? Attached a picture, but not sure diagram wise which one of these (644) switches controls the high beams? Help please.
    Last edited by BW7652; 09-08-20 at 17:05.

Post Thanks / Like
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

As I said on the other VW forum you posted the same question.

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 06/2013-07/2014, Model: Jetta, Engine Code: CPRA, 125Kw, 170PS, 1.8 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: North American Region (NAR): ComfortLine, HighLine, Turbo Fuel Stratified Injection (TFSI)
    Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 07/2014-08/2016, Model: Jetta/Syncro Jetta, Transmission Code: NTJ, Transmission Type: 6A
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well you said I was on the wrong forum so I clicked on the link you attached. Then I searched for a like thread, but could not find it so I reposted my original thread....because I was originally on the wrong thread. So what do you want me to do? Not trying to be a ****, but first time on this site and not versed in how to maneuver. Just looking for help. Sorry
    2014 Jetta SE 1.8 CPRA NTJ DSG

Post Thanks / Like
    I said I was on the wrong forum because this forum has PDF files

Read post #1.

You must have made a few useful posts, anyone that hasn't will be ignored as they have seen this thread and decided to join.
    If anyone wants these emailing then put your request in here copy the line you want with the names of the ones you want.
    The free email accounts don't like large files being posted, hotmail, ymail, gmail, yahoo

Which you have gmail.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    A fault code scan first as the systems vary.
    If you care about the future of the planet, read this and watch the video

https://www.bosch.com/stories/synthetic-fuels

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Evelyn Beatrice Hall (28 September 1868 13 April 1956)