Thread: Undertray/trim part no

Post Thanks / Like

Undertray/trim part no

Hi all

I need some bits for 2006 Golf Plus 1.9 TDI after a section of drainage grating channel damaged the bottom of my car. Need the diesel cooler rad that sits under car ( approximately under drivers seat) & also the flat undertray panel trim that the cooler pokes through (runs under drivers side from back of front wheel to just in front rear wheels) it's about 3ft long x 12in wide & covers the fuel pipes

Part numbers for the above would be good please. Are they the same as normal
    2006 Golf Plus 1.9 TDI-PD

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive had a search online & I think the following are the correct numbers. Can someone confirm please?

fuel cooler
    Code: 1K0203491D
    underbody trim (offside)
    1K0825202ag

(from what I can gather the cooler has a different part no to standard mk5's which is 1K0203491D???)
    2006 Golf Plus 1.9 TDI-PD

Post Thanks / Like
    Why the hell do members post using the stupid fonts/colours!!! it looks crap. Just use the default ones.

Post edited.

https://volkswagen.7zap.com/en/rdw/ keep this in your favorites/bookmarks for reference. It shows the same picture layout as ETKA. As it will save me checking ETKA, which isn't working with the new 8.2 version
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    Apologies, but the colour/font look normal from my browser?