Thread: VDCS Access code 2013 Caddy Maxi

Post Thanks / Like

VDCS Access code 2013 Caddy Maxi

Not really a pro at this but...

Been trying to access any extra features on my 2013 Caddy Maxi 1.6 TDI (British Gas) using VCDS and it’s asking for an access code on the VDCS programme.

Just wondered if anyone had any idea what the 5 digit code could be as scouring the internet for hours has come up with nothing so far. (Tried 12233 and 12345).

thanks in advance!

Phipps

Post Thanks / Like
    If they don't come up on VCDS then usually you are stuck but what are you trying to access that needs one?
    If you care about the future of the planet, read this and watch the video

https://www.bosch.com/stories/synthetic-fuels

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Evelyn Beatrice Hall (28 September 1868 13 April 1956)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Phippsy_ View Post

Been trying to access any extra features on my 2013 Caddy Maxi 1.6 TDI (British Gas) using VCDS and it’s asking for an access code on the VDCS programme.

Just wondered if anyone had any idea what the 5 digit code could be as scouring the internet for hours has come up with nothing so far. (Tried 12233 and 12345).
    First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Those aren't error codes they are security access codes.

What are you trying to code?

Some show an example code if it knows the model your working on where you type in the code what does it show?

VCDS is this a genuine cable registered or a cheap Chinese cloned cable which is a banned subject. Banned subjects

You need to register your VCDS and post a question with a full AutoScan on Ross-Tech forum

There are more experts on there.
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Transmission Code: KXZ, Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.