Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sections / Models Missing from Forum ?

Post Thanks / Like

Sections / Models Missing from Forum ?

Hi,

As we start rebuilding the forum back to where it was before, if there is not a section for your car model please let us know and we will add it.

Thanks for your help and support....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sections / Models Missing from Forum ?

Hello,

I'm still driving the 03 VW Bora SE 130 TDI Tiptronic
    I had when the Forum was running last time.

You don't appear to have a slot for Boras.

I think a lot of people moved to the VW/Audi Forum when your site crashed.

Mike
    2003 BORA 1.9TDI 130bhp Tiptronic
    96KW AG5
    ASZ GNY
    LY3D CR

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks,

We will add a section for Bora....

Post Thanks / Like

after reading quite a few posts asking for help i noticed that not many people realize a scan will tell them quite a lot regarding what is happening with their beloved car and when some one replies they are always told take it to a garage to have it scanned.
    what about a section on ppl who have good scanners who can help the others in need for a fraction of the cost.
    i use ross tech hex-usb+can and can scan, change settings and adaptions on new and old vw's, audi's, skoda's and seat's, im sure many others are in similar position who can help those in need

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, a similar idea exists on other forums, PM the administrator about adding that section.
    2003 Skoda Octavia VRS Estate. APR 98RON remap, APR R1 diverter valve, Jetex exhaust, K&N panel filter, 7.5x18 Alutec Monstr wheels with 225/40 18 Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres.
    2006 Polo GTI 1.8T, APR 95RON remap
    1988 Golf 2 GTI 16 valve, 2.2 with Weber Alpha injection
    1983 Golf 1 GTI 8 valve, 2 litre with Eurospec racing 42/36 head
    1972 1302LS auto 1641cc conversion

Vile Invention

Dark was that day when Diesel conceived his grim engine that begot you, vile invention, more vicious, more criminal than the camera even, metallic monstrosity, bale and bane of our culture, chief woe of our Commonweal. How dare the Law prohibit hashish and heroin yet license your use, who inflate all weak inferior egos? Their addicts only do harm to their own lives: you poison the lungs of the innocent, your din dithers the peaceful, and on choked roads hundreds must daily die by chance-medley. Nimble technicians, surely you should hang your heads in shame. Your wit works mighty wonders, has landed men on the Moon, replaced brains by computers, and can smithy a "smart" bomb. It is a crying scandal that you cannot take the time or be bothered to build us, what sanity knows we need, an odorless and noiseless staid little electric brougham.

W.H. Auden (1907-1973), A Curse:

Post Thanks / Like

Um, what about the Lupo?

Post Thanks / Like

yeah, please look into Lupo^^

Post Thanks / Like

How about a section for the discontinued Polo models? (Coupe, estate, squareback etc)

Post Thanks / Like

You mean the type 80 Polo 1 and 2 from 75 to 94. I will see if I can add one.
    2003 Skoda Octavia VRS Estate. APR 98RON remap, APR R1 diverter valve, Jetex exhaust, K&N panel filter, 7.5x18 Alutec Monstr wheels with 225/40 18 Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres.
    2006 Polo GTI 1.8T, APR 95RON remap
    1988 Golf 2 GTI 16 valve, 2.2 with Weber Alpha injection
    1983 Golf 1 GTI 8 valve, 2 litre with Eurospec racing 42/36 head
    1972 1302LS auto 1641cc conversion

Vile Invention

Dark was that day when Diesel conceived his grim engine that begot you, vile invention, more vicious, more criminal than the camera even, metallic monstrosity, bale and bane of our culture, chief woe of our Commonweal. How dare the Law prohibit hashish and heroin yet license your use, who inflate all weak inferior egos? Their addicts only do harm to their own lives: you poison the lungs of the innocent, your din dithers the peaceful, and on choked roads hundreds must daily die by chance-medley. Nimble technicians, surely you should hang your heads in shame. Your wit works mighty wonders, has landed men on the Moon, replaced brains by computers, and can smithy a "smart" bomb. It is a crying scandal that you cannot take the time or be bothered to build us, what sanity knows we need, an odorless and noiseless staid little electric brougham.

W.H. Auden (1907-1973), A Curse:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crasher
    You mean the type 80 Polo 1 and 2 from 75 to 94. I will see if I can add one.
    Yep, that's the one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast