1992 GTI Fuel Tank Sending Unit 191 919 051 AT

Crasher

Administrator
Staff member
I am not sure if we would run into customs problems shipping a used part. We send car parts all over the world every day but new not used. I will try and find out.

samslick21

Let me know how much? I'm in Canada, so I'll need you to ship. Very much appreciated. If it's too much trouble, let me know. Thank you.
Let me know how much? I'm in Canada, so I'll need you to ship. Very much appreciated. If it's too much trouble, let me know. Thank you.
Let me know how much. I'm in Canada, so I'll need you to ship. Very much appreciated.
I am not sure if we would run into customs problems shipping a used part. We send car parts all over the world every day but new not used. I will try and find out.
I would think people on Ebay do it all the time. Thank you for your time.

samslick21

I would think people on Ebay do it all the time. Thank you for your time.
I read a bit about the VAT. It sounds like you need to charge 20% on the sale of recycled parts. It's your call. We have PST, provincial sales tax 7%+ GST, goods + services tax 5%. Here they will charge the gst on the import of parts.

Crasher

Administrator
Staff member
Because we are a car parts business I have to follow our insurance rules and those precluded us sending anything to the USA or Canada as the litigation potential scares our insurance company.